Dr.Explain is based on a unique interface analysis and screen capture system. Thanks to this system, Dr.Explain can automatically analyze an application’s user interface, take screenshots of all controls and elements, and then add explanatory callouts to all images in the draft help system. After that, all one needs to do is add descriptions to the callouts, and save the result in the HTML, CHM, RTF, or PDF format.
- Create help manuals in different formats from a single source:
With the Dr.Explain you can easily generate a complete array of end user help in various formats from a single source file. The Dr.Explain can make CHM help files, create online help manuals and prepare printable manuals in RTF and PDF formats. Electronically distribute your help file with application; put it on your product website; or deliver it as a printed manual within the box.
- Easily invoke your help files from any programming language:
- Dr.Explain Ultima v5.4.1030 Full / Mirror Link ( 46MB )
- File Not Found
- Download files below
- Disable Internet and Antivirus
- Unpack files using WinRAR
- Install (Run Setup)
- Exit program if they Running
- Copy Patch to Intallation directory
- Run Patch
- Enjoy !!!
If you like this software or you will use this software for work, or maybe you will use this software for a long time, Please support software developer by purchase or make donation their software from this site: http://www.drexplain.com/
Dr.Explain Ultima 5.4.1030 Full [Patched]