Driver Magician is very useful for you to make backup drivers. It has the ability to make copies of all drivers, and those who are selected. Drivers can be copied to the archive, the installation file or folder of your choice. There is an option to search for all the drivers that are not associated with Microsoft. You can select the compression ratio if you choose how to copy to the archive.
- Back up device drivers of your computer in four modes.
- Restore device drivers from backup in one mouse click.
- Update device drivers of your PC to improve system performance and stability.
- Uninstall device drivers
- Live Update device identifier database and driver update database.
- Detect unknown devices.
- Back up more items such as My Documents and Registry.
- Restore more items from backup.
- Get detailed information of the hardware drivers.
- Clone all drivers to an auto-setup package (.EXE), so you can restore drivers without installing Driver Magician.
Driver Magician has a built-in database of the latest drivers with the ability to go to the Internet to receive updates. It identifies all the hardware in the system, extracts associated drivers from the hard disk. Then when you format and reinstall / upgrade your operating system, you can restore all the “saved” drivers just as if you had the original driver disk.
- Download files below
- Disable Internet and Antivirus
- Unpack files using WinRAR
- Install (Run Setup)
- Use Keygen to Generate Serial key
- Input Serial key Given
- Enjoy !!!
If you like this software or you will use this software for work, or maybe you will use this software for a long time, Please support software developer by purchase or make donation their software from this site: http://www.drivermagician.com/