Hard Disk Sentinel (HDSentinel) is a software which would be very useful for you that will multi-OS HDD/SSD monitoring and analysis application. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. HDD Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and reports the most comprehensive information about the HDD and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA).
Hard Disk Sentinel Beta Changes:
- added support for MagicRAM industrial (micro) SD memory cards: detection of complete status, health, lifetime writes and additional statistics. To enable, please select the card reader device from the list of drives and click on the Control device-specific detection label on the right, below the text description area. A new window appears, where it is possible to enable the detection. You may click on the Auto Detect button to verify if the device is responding to the detection. If yes, then MagicRAM device type will be automatically selected. Note: in the unregistered version, the above procedure need to be done every time the software started.
The software monitors hard disk drive / HDD status, including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most hard disks and solid state disks today) values for each disks. Also it measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.
- File Not Found
- Download files below
- Disable Internet and Antivirus
- Unpack files using WinRAR
- Install (Run Setup)
- Exit program if they Running
- Copy Patch to Intallation directory
- Run Patch
- Enjoy !!!
If you like this software or you will use this software for work, or maybe you will use this software for a long time, Please support software developer by purchase or make donation their software from this site: http://www.hdsentinel.com/