MOBILedit! Forensic is a software which would be very useful for controling your mobile phone with your PC via Bluetooth, infrared or cable. MOBILedit attractiveness lies in the fact that it is designed not to what that particular brand of phone and suitable for the most popular devices.
- MOBILedit! It supports the widest range of phones on the market
- Support for a variety of mobile operating systems including Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows Mobile.
- Connect via infrared, Bluetooth or cable
- Ability to read selected data from the phone on demand
- File system, allowing to work with multimedia files stored on the phone like ringtones, photos, MP3, themes, and java applications
- Powerful editor for phonebooks stored in phones or SIM-cards
- Management kit and connect your phone to answer
- handling of incoming calls through MOBILedit!
- Full control SMS
MOBILedit! Forensic Features:
- Analyze phones via Bluetooth, IrDA or cable connection
- Analyze phonebook, last dialed numbers, received calls, and more
- Large quantity of phones supported
- Frequent updates and upgrades with new features and more phones
- Direct SIM analyzer through SIM readers
- Reads deleted messages from the SIM card
- Reports Generator based on your templates
- Print reports ready for courtroom
- Reports generated in any language
- Make backup now and reports when needed
- And much more
You can dial, send SMS, receive phone calls, edit the contact list and play games. List of features MOBILedit! constantly expanded by adding new plug-ins and enable drivers to support new phone models currently on the list.
- Download files below
- Disable Internet and Antivirus
- Unpack files using WinRAR
- Install (Run Setup)
- Exit program if they Running
- Copy Crack file to Installation directory
- Enjoy !!!
If you like this software or you will use this software for work, or maybe you will use this software for a long time, Please support software developer by purchase or make donation their software from this site: http://www.mobiledit.com/forensic