Oxygen XML Editor is a software which would be very useful for edit XML. This software offers a powerful code insight that can follow a DTD, Relax NG or an XML Schema or even can learn the structure from a partial edited document. XML and XSL documents can be easily associated with each other and the result of transformation can be viewed as text or HTML.
- Editing XML Files
- The visual WYSIWYG editing, based on the W3C CSS style sheets
- integration with the DITA Open Toolkit for generating DITA vyzodnyh data
- Stand-alone program with Java Web Start or as an Eclipse plug-in
- Support for XML, XML Schema, Relax NG, XQuery, HTML, CSS, etc
- Checking the validity of XML Schema schemas, XQuery, HTML and CSS, etc
- Many built engines for checking the validity, as well as the use of third-party engines
- Supports the latest versions of DocBook and TEI
- Ready to use with support for FOP to generate PDF or PS documents
- Support for editing remote files via FTP, SFTP, HTTP / WebDAV and HTTPS / WebDAV
- The visual schema editor with full and logical model overview
- Support for XML catalogs
- And many more,,
Oxygen XML Editor a visual schema editor for W3C XML Schema and Relax NG schema designed to simplify the development and understanding of the schema files. Oxygen validates XML, XSL, XQuery, FO, XSD, RNG, RNC, NRL, DTD, Schematron, WSDL and CSS content, reporting errors with description and line number information and marking them in the document when validate as you type is enabled.
- File Not Found
- Download files below
- Disable Internet and Antivirus
- Unpack files using WinRAR
- Install (Run Setup)
- Exit program if they Running
- Copy Crack file to Installation directory
- Enjoy !!!
If you like this software or you will use this software for work, or maybe you will use this software for a long time, Please support software developer by purchase or make donation their software from this site: https://www.oxygenxml.com/