Nuke Studio based by The Foundry is a software that would be very useful for global developer of computer graphics, visual effects (VFX) and 3D design software for the design, visualization and entertainment industries, has released Nuke Studio: an addition to the Nuke product family intended to provide a complete node-based “VFX, editorial and finishing studio” in a single application.
The new product combines all of the features from NukeX, the current top-of-the-range edition of The Foundry’s 3D compositor, with features from Hiero, its conform, shot-management and review tool.
- Complete online-editing toolkit
Intuitive and familiar editorial tools get the job done fast, whether its on set editing, online conform, or simply knocking out quick edits.
- In-timeline, real-time Soft Effects
Powerful GPU accelerated effects can be added right in the timeline, letting artists quickly experiment, polish and achieve the high-end look they need.
- Fluid end-to-end workflow
Combined timeline and node-graph workflow lets artists work the way they want with all the power to create a project in one application from start to finish.
- Powerful collaborative control
A hub for total project control lets artists share scripts, work collaboratively with annotations and version up and down with ease.
- Real-time 4K playback
Plays in-application and through SDI-Out Hardware giving confidence to client attended sessions.
- Intelligent built-in rendering
Built-in render farm functionality automatically uses all available resources to enhance speed and performance, either on a single machine or when connected to multiple.
The Foundry develops award-winning computer graphics and visual effects (VFX) software used globally by leading artists and designers. The portfolio lets users create inspiring and technical high-end visuals across a wide range of industries including film, TV, commercial and games, as well as the CAD, design and architecture markets. Together we constantly strive to produce innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers and the ever-changing environments in which they work.
- The Foundry Nuke Studio 10.0.v3 Full ( 655Mb )
- File Not Found
- Download files below
- Install Your Foundry Product
- Install FLT7 (If you already have our rlm server working and running , jump to step 8)
- Stop Foundry License Server
- Copy the cracked rlm.foundry.exe over the original one (C:Program Files (x86)The Foundry\LicensingTools7.0binRLMrlm.foundry.exe”
- Edit xf_foundry.lic replacing HOST_NAME MAC_ADDRESS PORT . You can get those informations using rlmutil.exe , a simple dos window ipconfig/all
or you can start Foundry License Utility and choose Diagnostics and Run Diagnostics, you will find your hostname, your mac address (System ID)
PORT is by default 5053 if you dont put any (dont forget to delete the word PORT then if you dont want to specify one) . If you need more infos read RLM manual.
- Copy the xf_foundry.lic to C:ProgramDataThe FoundryRLM
- Restart RLM Server you can do that from services or just with Foundry License Utility (the best way to check logs and infos)
- Select RLM Server and Click on Start Server
- Start Your Foundry Product and Enjoy it !!
Foundry License Utility will help you find infos on hostname, hostid, systemid, mac address, port and problems you may run into if
you didnt follow our steps .. Diagnostics will help you figure out what mistake you did.
You can also check a few infos on the web gui : http://127.0.0.1:4102 or http://rlm_ip:4102 or you can opern read more files for deeply
If you like this software or you will use this software for work, or maybe you will use this software for a long time, Please support software developer by purchase or make donation their software from this site: https://www.thefoundry.co.uk/