Aspire is built on the same platform as Vectric’s VCarve Pro software, sharing the intuitive interface and ease of use for production design and routing. In addition to the powerful drawing and production routing tools of VCarve Pro, Aspire also has tools to let you transform 2D sketches, photos, drawing and digital artwork into detailed 3D relief models and then to calculate 3D Roughing and Finishing toolpaths to accurately cut these shapes.
Aspire is used by a wide variety of businesses and individuals to create a large range of products that include decorative panels and doors, ornamental flourishes, custom millwork, architectural moldings, dimensional signage, carved company logos, custom gifts and awards, plus many more applications.
Aspire’s unique 3D component modeling coupled with the comprehensive set of 2D design and editing tools make it easy to work with existing 2D data or imported 3D models as well as giving you the ability to create your own 2D and 3D parts from scratch.
- 3D Component design from 2D vectors
- Texture Area – Tilable textures from 3D models
- 3D Texture models from image files
- Import 3D files – STL, DXF, OBJ, SKP, V3M, CRV3D, 3DCLIP
- Interactive 3D editing – sculpting, blending & smoothing
- 3D Roughing and Finishing Toolpaths
- Large collection of 2D and 3D clip art files (over 1300) including Panels, Weaves, Textures and 150+ 3D models from Vector Art 3D, alone worth over $5000
- Installation DVD that includes over 35 hours of high quality Video Training Tutorials and a 390+ page Reference Manual
- All the 2D Drawing, design and layout tools available in VCarve Pro – layer control, guide lines, Snapping, rulers etc.
- Text editing with single stroke fonts
- True Shape Nesting maximizes material usage
- Import 2D vectors: DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG etc.
- Import 2D Images: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG etc.
- Export 2D and 3D files: DWG, EPS, AI, SVG, STL, TIF, etc.
- Interactive vector sizing, positioning, node editing
- Wrapped Rotary axis machining
- and many more
Please explore the Aspire pages to find out more about how the program works, watch an overview of the program, see a detailed list of features, read about customers using Aspire and ultimately download the free trial version to see for yourself how powerful the software really is.
- File Not Found
- Download files below
- Disable Internet and Antivirus
- Unpack files using WinRAR
- Install (Run Setup)
- Exit program if they Running
- Run Update
- Copy Patch to Intallation directory
- Run Patch
- Enjoy !!!
If you like this software or you will use this software for work, or maybe you will use this software for a long time, Please support software developer by purchase or make donation their software from this site: http://www.vectric.com/